1. Fear of failure…… Why is it so hard for us to win over our fears? Why are we so helpless in front of our brains? Is it necessary to defeat our fears? Why can’t we just embrace them?Click here to read more.
2. Tranquility…. Our thoughts entangle us in their never ending trail. We are continuously occupied by noises in our head and those around us. Its always good to escape for a while.Click here to read more.
3.Across the Fire….I still wonder…..what is more frightening, the beast within, or the cold and cruel world around? Click here to read more.
4.Fallacy…Why is it difficult to live a life where we don’t have to choose between parts of our own personalities? Why do we have to choose between the heart and the brain?Click here to read more.
5.Left in the storm…My mind burned the last bit of love in my heart and left my heart to suffer in the storm of hatred!Click here to read more.
6.Along the walls…I never reached that light, the past never stopped following me and I never escaped the ruins of my present!Click here to read more.
7.Hearts to console…My heart cried for the forgotten paradise!My soul wailed for the bereaved hearts!Click here to read more.
8. That fire… You are either as cruel as her….You are either a slave to her….Or….you are nothing at all….Click here to read more.
9.Lifeless….I lied there. Still. Lifeless. Numb….yet breathing…. for…. I learnt to breathe in, on my emptiness. Click here to read more.
10. Beauty….“Everything “life” is beauty!Everything “death” is beauty too!!”Click here to read more.
11.The battle…The Moon enlightened the world… revealing the face of my opponent. It was me. I hated myself. Click here to read more.
12.The sinners…That is how the world works…We need to follow the law of the land… Click here to read more.
13.That book…That was the greatest book of them all. It compelled me to read myself. Click here to read more.
14.Masquerade… ‘cause, who frowns at the evil when they get to gasp for the artistry. The world has a way to forget justice for glory. Click here to read more.
15.Folly… But… we bled our way to the doomed oblivion, Just to run away from defeat…
Click to read more.
16.Ghosts…“Do you believe in ghosts?” Yeah…They live in my closet, And yours too, Don’t they? Click here to read more.
17.Dawn:- For… The dawn mustn’t shine, On your grave….Click here to read more.
18. Abyss:- Have you ever stared down the demonic depths of a dingy abyss? Click to read more.
19.Dear ‘home’:- Isn’t ‘homelessness’ a bliss, when the walls of your abode chase the daylight out of your life? Click here to read more.
20. Bone china :- I am afraid… that those broken pieces of my heart burnt in my throat today… I am afraid that you left our story behind… and it lives here with me… I am afraid! Click here to read more.
21. Cassettes and wine!:-Now… sitting beside those dying flames, sipping on wine out of my crooked wine glass and listening to a stuck cassette tape… I know what made you leave…Click here to read more.
22. To the one who broke my broken heart again, Because it takes courage to be the only ray of life in the land of death. That courage, when shown, must be celebrated!Click here to read more.
23. When Jasmines begin to smell like Lavenders! Healing must be a scary business, but since when have the broken started shying away from fear, huh? Click here to read more.
24. Broken Cursives…Our eyes have grown too tired, now that we have chased the light for ages… ‘Lack’ sounds like peace! Click here to read more.
25. Art and The Conflicted Face of Humanity Humanity, now, is the virtue of hunters; it’s about all things sharp and threatening. The sooner we realize this, the better! Click here to read more.
26. Burns and Ashes You bleed in the darkest shade of blue and weave out gospels. But, no matter which storm pulls you into its eye, you write… and you live! Click here to read more.
27. Dear Anxiety, You are a demon. You are my demon. You are the devil I love to play with. You meet me behind the fallen curtains of well-lit stages. You denounce shame on my courage and take pride in my anger. Click here to read more.
28. pause. You love them. They love you. They love you for giving them a paradise to stay at. Click here to read more.
29. i have felt alone.Because, out of every and any name given to a home, ‘strange’ has never been one.Click here to read more.
30. i am life.You are a poem//With all the five elements//Entwined in your heart.Click here to read more.
31. clichés. …clichés make us feel safe. They take us back to a world that was once our concrete paradise a few heartaches ago. Click to read more.
32. Hiraeth-“Hiraeth- a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past” Click here to read more.
33. You will heal… One day, you will see, you will see for yourself.
When the skin on your bones will feel too plastic to be alive and the heart in your chest will feel too alive to have gone dead. Click here to read more.
34. When Silence dawned over…
I will wait for silences to dawn on the morrow;
A silence long-awaited;
One that we had betrothed our peace to-
I wish we hadn’t!
Click here to read more.
35. To the one who is yet to bloom
I am standing by your side and cheering for you, making sure that my voice is louder than the taunts yelled at you.
I am waiting for you, on the other side of the finishing line with my arms wide stretched, ready to pull you in an embrace the moment you reach. Click here to read more.
36. Should You? …around you, are people, as good as moths, rushing towards it. Yet you are not… should you? Click here to read more.
37. Sometimes I wonder… Sometimes I wonder if it was just the more of you or less of me, or simply not enough of everything- that made you- that made me- lose the fight? Click here to read more
38. Every Other Night… Every other night, she finds herself in all that is lost! Click here to read more.
39. Old and Enchanted….“Break old man, break away; the night has come to seek!” Click here to read more.
40. Craftsmen are Mystics in hiding… … you flow until you are one with grace- and once you are- you are free forever! Click here to read more.
41. The Truth… Truth is not lost, it has simply been silent. Click here to read more.
42. Such is life… Should you believe? Do you have another choice? Click here to read more.
43. To the one who is afraid to heal… Isn’t it an act of self-harm to be clinging to pain longer than how much we can endure? Click here to read more.
44. Homecoming… No matter how many times fear made you turn the wrong corners, take the road back home. Embrace your homecoming. Click here to read more.
45. The Tale of a Hundred Roses… The old man had won, but had he really? Click here to read more.
46. Midnight Sky… How can something be so desirable yet so repelling at the same time? So wondrous yet so ordinary in the same moment? Is this what you call magic? Click here to read more.
47. The one about Butterflies and Hope… Have you ever seen a butterfly grow out of her cocoon? Her wings are the first to greet the first Sun of her new life. Do you know why?Click here to read more.
48. The One about Rains and Hearts...They tell stories like a charm and make you forget others like magic. Before you know, that void is like the Sun shining upon your midnight fog. The one you can’t resist following, not once in seven moons. Click here to read more.
49. The Leap… If you crowned your fear and chose to never take that first step, would you have given your destiny a fair chance? Click here to read more.
50. Rare. Rarer… It’s rare to find people who smile when roses wilt, not because they despise its beauty, but because they can’t wait for it to rise from the neath again. If you have the eye of a sorcerer, everything has the soul of a phoenix. Click here to read more.
51. I see faces… And, each time you feel like someone’s following you, it’s often just an old memory, trapped in a plain white wall somewhere, waiting to be lived again. Click here to read more.
52. Just around the corner… Your fairy-tale romance is just around the corner. You just have to wait- wait for the lover inside you to wake up! Click here to read more.
53. The Haunting… What do you do when life makes you choose between self-inflicted horror, and deliberately imposed haunting? Click here to read more.
54. The Moon… The Moon is what you look forward to and despise sitting with, when the world leaves you alone to suffer. Click here to read more.
55. I Choose Love… And so, I spent the last night falling in love with love again, for I don’t know another way to get rid of the shackles of my empty heart. Click here to read more.
56. Stagheads and Castles… Build castles! Tell them… tell them! Click here to read more.
57. Liar… Call me a suitor of that resilience of yours; not so much of the sport, though… I don’t buy into illusions that often! Click here to read more.
58. Don’t tear the wall down… This time around, don’t back away, give yourself a chance; don’t tear the wall down! Click here to read more.
59. Shadows… These shadows don’t seem to end; do they ever? Click here to read more.
60. Dark Side of the Moon… When I walk, I walk until the edge of the light, I transcend its boundaries, and reach the dark side of the moon… Click here to read more.
61. There is power in you! Regardless of your knowledge of it, and regardless of how you use it- there is power in you! Do you have what it takes to hone it? Click here to read more.